Friday, April 10, 2015

New Study Shows that Vaccines Cause Atheism

Vaccines can also lead to drug abuse.

A scientific study by the University of Nebraska has shown a link between vaccines and atheism. It has shown that nearly all of today's atheists were vaccinated as children. More proof of this is also that many atheists are pro-vaccination, which can only mean that they secretly know the power of vaccinations to cause people to not believe in God. These new findings have led to more parents deciding not to give their children vaccinations. One concerned parents met with us earlier for an interview. The parent, Jethro Higginbottom, said, "I don't want my kids to lose their faith in Christ just because of a vaccine that might prevent measles. I had measles when I was a kid and I'm still here. And more importantly I still believe in Jesus." Higginbottom says he plans to sue any doctor that suggests his kids be vaccinated.

1 comment: